Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Where is home?

It is a puzzle for me to find ways to truly live the new philosophy. I know that this life is only one of many I have lived and will live. I accept that the reality of this life is what I have made, and what I need for personal growth. The question now is, "so what?" As a teacher, my attitude can influence my ability to rely on my higher self for guidance. I can also let others live their lives more easily, since I trust them to do what is 'best' for them even if I do not understand. 

Is it possible, I wonder, that I could be doing something totally different with my life, so that my beliefs can really lead me forward? Could I be doing more to develop friendships that would bring my feelings more into line with my lifestyle (or vice versa)?

Most of my working hours are filled with a feeling of longing for ... I don't know what! It is as if there was a door that should be opened. Where is it? Where does it lead?

Why should a life seemingly filled with accomplishment, love and pleasures of possession seem so unfulfilled, sad and empty? 

When I was a child, I would ask "are we home yet?" and Grandad would say, "no, home is just over the next hill."

I've been looking over the crest of each hill. 

Where is home?

2 comments:

  1. Where is Home???
    Silly girl,
    our real Home aint here, dear:
    though we try to look our best
    throughout our finite existence,
    our True Home is in Seventh-Heaven.
    Or Hellfire...
    And dats d'fak, Jak.

    Now, if you're as wise as they say,
    find-out what RCIA means and join.
    trustNjesus, lil one.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write...
    th4, I exist!!

    Meet me Upstairs someday.
    Let's getta Big-Ol beer.
    Gotta lotta tok bout...
    as we discuss RITEn
    nonillions of novelties.

    Im verrry excited...

    ReplyDelete